Achieve Internet is a leading enterprise software product and solution provider with over 20 years of experience. Our core business is developing API Strategy, building API solutions and creating world-class API Portals. Our product lines include an advanced API Portal and an API Security platform. Both are offered as a SaaS solution with the portal also available in a standalone version. We work with all the major Cloud providers, including Google which is a client and a partner.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Technical Recruiter. The position has growth potential for the right candidate and an opportunity to join our rapidly growing team.
Job Responsibilities for a Technical Recruiter
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting/Staffing responsibility
- Work closely with senior management and technical team to gather and understand position requirements and necessary technical skills to fill open and future positions.
- Develop and post position openings through various job boards, company website, and any other unique sourcing tools available to identify candidates.
- Manage internship programs in multiple geographic regions
- Conduct in-depth candidate screening interviews to qualify candidates, contact references, assess skill level and other criteria against the requirements.
- Maintain an organized system for tracking candidates and managing the candidate pipeline, as well as well-written interview summaries and detailed notes.
- Maintain regular communication with candidates, coordinate follow-up interviews with technical team, and provide updates.
- Negotiate offers, manage the hiring and on-boarding process, to include coordination of initial training activities.
- HR responsibilities to include ongoing employee follow up and other HR platform management tasks to promote employee engagement
- Attends appropriate job events and keeps the corporate presence visible in technical and industry associations as appropriate for openings
- Maintains confidentiality and a high level of business ethics
Knowledge and Expectations of a Technical Recruiter
- Experience using a variety of recruiting tools including networking
- Experience in using tracking tools to keep pipeline up to date
- Ability to build a network of potential candidates and resources
- Organized and focused with recruiting techniques and follow through
- Understand the importance of hiring the right people to add to the Achieve team
- Ability to supply senior management recruiting progress updates
Benefits that Achieve offers to the Technical Recruiter
- Competitive Pay
- Health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and long-term disability
- Vacation time
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan
- Employee Investment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Recruiter role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with on-boarding/hiring desired
- General knowledge of various employment and hiring laws and practices
- Possess high emotional intelligence
- Professional demeanor, excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and other technology tools
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with peers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work and remain flexible